Monday, July 23, 2012

The end of a semi-relaxed weekend

I didn't do much of anything... Friday night I went to bed fairly early for a Friday as I was tired as hell after only get 5 hours of the sleep the night before.

Saturday I really just vegged - beside a trip to Wal-Mart to get essentials and J's crib as he is quickly outgrowing his bassinet.  I can't believe hes 2 months old already. Saturday night Ms. Peep went to hang out with friends and took J with her.  Hubby went to go visit our brother in law hang out and drink beer. I had a date with the DVR and really bad insomnia - bed time for me was 5 am - I spent the night catching up on reality TV and tearing recipes out of Cook Light magazines.

Sunday I pattered around the house watched more TV then hit the local Mexican restaurant and target.  Came home and settled in for some TrueBlood..  

This week I need to get back into the swing of the gym - its been so hot here that by the time I am done with the day I am really done with the day - I have no energy to cook either! Dinner for me most nights has been a bowl of cereal..

I am down another pound from last week - I'll take it considering I had a few cheat days and my activity level is down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...