Sunday, July 08, 2012

Stick a fork in another weekend..

Weekends go by so fast..

Thursday night I came home and did another day of shred albeit modified as my knee popped out while I was mid lunge - so I canned those and stuck to the abs and arms.  The we just hung out and chilled.  I know Thursday doesn't count as the weekend - but the knee issue is why I took it easy.

Friday I went after work and had my pink and whites redone (I had been wearing color) then came home and vegged in front of the TV.

Saturday was errands and hanging out with friends Sat night just talking. Sunday was shopping and chilling.  I should have hit the treadmill either Saturday or Sunday but just took it easy.  Though all the walking I did Sunday has to count for something ;-) I walked Costco and 2 malls!!

This weekend I managed to find the coolest ear buds for my MP3 player I use for the treadmill.  I also a new pair of workout capris for the 5K next Saturday night, regular everyday wear capris, the topsiders I have been looking for but couldn't find in my size.. Those I am totally psyched about. As usual I found cute outfits for Jayden.

My goals for next week are to workout at least 4 days PLUS the 5k Saturday night. So fingers are crossed the knee behaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday