Monday, July 02, 2012

Monday is here again.

Hello Monday - not really my favorite day of the week. I am usually a bit more tired on Monday's - getting to bed on Sunday night is a bit more difficult than any other night of the week. At least this week has a holiday in the middle of the week.

Saturday was my nephew's birthday party (his birthday is actually the 3rd) despite the soaring heat everyone had a blast in the blowup water slide. Sunday we did not much of anything - it was an accomplishment to just  make it to the store for groceries.  The heat has been over a 100 for a week now and that is just not an enticement to venture out of the ac to do anything.

After work will be day 1 of the shred I have heard that its pretty hardcore so here is hoping tomorrow I am not too sore. I also need to get back to the treadmill I have a 5k in 2 weeks.  It will be my first night 5k and looks like a huge blast.  With no end in sight of the heatwave I am thankful it starts at 9 pm. Even then its still pretty warm.   As Nike says Just Do It... its one step in my goal to be fit and healthy and lean by summers end! Totally want to rock the MILF status! Its all about motivation right?!?!


 Speaking of motivation about 2 weeks ago I found this blog http://www.mamalaughlin.com and read every page of it - LOTS of inspiration there.  Its what kicked me in the ass to get the Shred. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday