Saturday, June 30, 2012

New beginnings

This week in the mail i received the copy of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred I had ordered from Amazon (really fast shipping, it was here within 3 days of my order)-I picked up my free weights needed for the shred last night before hitting Magic Mike with the girls. I already had the yoga mat.

So now just need to start level 1 and hope to survive (it IS Jillian Michaels after all).

Lots going on this weekend - last night was Magic Mike - oh wow that's all I am going to say on that. Today is my nephew's 5th birthday party.  Tomorrow will be grocery shopping straightening the house and getting ready for the next work week. Weekends go by so fast..

More to come later! Have a great day y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...