Sunday, July 15, 2012

And it was a blast!

The Glow Run was awesome.. A little organizing needs to be reviewed in the set up of the run but all and all it was truly fun.  Last night was hot and humid even starting at 9:45 pm .. its was 87 degrees out and humid.  Everyone was pumped though and it proved to be a great time.


My friend Balinda and I before the race started (ignore the glorious porta potty background).  Our official time was  54:11.2.  Not to bad considering the heat and my knee popped out 3 times in the middle of it all.  I'll take it!  


Last week I fell 1 workout short of my goal of 4 plus the 5k.  I did 3 plus the 5k - Still pretty proud of that - last week was a hell of a week. Heading back to the Shred next week. 


Today I have just hung out at home, straightened up a big and watched the DVR.  Later its off to the store to get stuff for the up coming week. 


Here's a couple more pictures of last nights race.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday