Thursday, September 05, 2013

Thursday's Shit I Don't Understand

Why people are STILL talking about Miley and the VMA's. Move on already they are way better things that went down on the VMA's - like the 25 minutes Justin performed..

Vanity plates - I confess 95% of the time I have no freaking clue what you are trying to say in 6 characters... WTF buy a bumper sticker. You can even have custom ones printed!

How people can get pissed at you for not helping them when they refuse to help themselves.

What motivated the first person to sell a used pregnancy test on Craig's list?
(Yes its really happening - Craig's List Pregnancy Tests)

This headline on E.com Tyra Banks Hides Her Famous Curves in Sexy Bikini Pic.
One day I either want to name OPI nail polishes or create E! online headlines.

The casting for the 50 Shades of Gray movie ... WTF?

Why I am tired - I went to bed at 9:30 last night slept til 6:15 this morning and I am STILL yawning my ass off..

Why was I not born rich - I'd be lovely at being wealthy I just know it...

Grills - or specifically why on earth all these pop stars and models are wearing them these days - isn't that so 1999??
 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...