Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Prayers For Baby Harper


Lora at Raising Steppe Sisters gave birth Sunday to little baby Harper. Harper is a bit early at 25 weeks weighing in at 1 lbs 9 oz.



Please send up prayers. Its pretty scary to have a little one come earlier than they are supposed to, having a micro preemie intensifies that a million times.What is supposed to be the greatest time ever becomes a scary roller coaster. They could use all the prayers they can get.  My own came along at 26 weeks and also weighed 1 lb 9oz. She's now 22, keep the faith!

A few bloggers have set up a fund raiser to help the family out with medical costs, which will end up being hefty. If you'd like to give here is the link. The funds go directly to Lora. Baby Harper Fund.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...