Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Where Wednesday feels Like Monday ............. AGAIN

So I took a poll and I am not the only one who feels like the weeks are getting more and more stressful and jam packed.. What is going on here??

The past few weeks the end of each day comes and I am exhausted and feel like I have been through the ringer... I have made a to do list and the thing that has been scratch off it ........... you guessed it make a to do list!!  Busy is good - it really is but can we scale down from Mach 5 to Mach 3 pretty please??

In looking at the calendar I have discovered this weekend is my last chance to go find a prom dress, so my quiet do nothing weekend has been preempted.. I will be hitting the thrift stores searching for tacky 90's prom wear!  I am looking forward to this 5K.. Nancy from The REAL Nancy Clue will be coming into town for this one and I am totally stoked to see her! That alone will be worth the fact I am not prepared for this at all!

I had my rest day yesterday so tonight back to the gym. I think I need to find something new to work on - I always hit the treadmill for 30 mins then the weights. I don't maybe I need to stop using the gym at the complex where I live and join a real gym and check out a personal trainer for a session or two.

I have recently started using Plexus Slim supplements to jump start me off the plateau I had hit and thus far are liking the energy I get from it. I have issues with a lot of the drink mixes as they cause instant migraines - I am thrilled this one does not. I am excited to see what the results are..  Anyone interested in Plexus let me know and I can get you information on what it is and what it does as well as get you in touch with my girl, Leslie.



Yesterday's Transformation Tuesday pic. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...