Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Finish the Sentence - A Holly and Jake Link UP


button

My happy place... Pinterest where ALL the pins lead to where the are supposed to - not no man's land. I'm tired of seeing a great outfit click it and then get taken to the dreaded 404 error.

Whatever happened to... real mail that wasn't a bill?? 

So what if I....  have no answer to this.

E! needs a reality show about... how reality shows are made - would LOVE to see to scripting process. 

My go-to fast food meal is... Wendy's Apple Pecan Chicken salad - really it IS 

You might not know that I... used to work in local level politics. 

The hottest quarterback in the NFL is... Peyton Manning 

If I could.... Win the lottery I'd totally rock being rich as hell 

My personality is awesome because... It's mine and no one else is quite like me

Twerking is.... S0 college student cira 2002

I think it's super gross when... I'm eating and people graphically discuss certain bodily functions 

Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus.... Put some clothes on and keep your tongue in your mouth - THAT is NOT what you want to be noticed for 





post signature

3 comments:

  1. Amen to keeping her tongue in her mouth. And what a moving post on 9/11!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real mail! Oh how I remember the fun of birthday cards and handwritten letters from family members! My mom even kept up lettering writing when I went away to college and even though I talked to her all the time the letters were still so great to open. Seeing her handwriting always felt like a slice of home!

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...