Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday's Letters and Things that Made Me Laugh This Week


WOOT Friday's here, and this month its Friday the 13!!

Dear Pinterest Pinner: Stop pinning dead links..

Dear Pinterest: If you could just put the outfits I pin directly into my closet that would be great kthanksbye!

To Facebook Users: Before posting warnings - Google that shit make sure its not a hoax.

Dear Population: stop using the word "delish" to refer to anything other than food. I'm sorry a neon sign is NOT delish.

To the Drivers I had to swerve to avoid being hit by this week: Put down your damn phone. If you hit me while texting and driving I guarantee you will be sorry.. ITS NOT THAT DAMN IMPORTANT!


Now for the things that made me laugh this week














post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday