Friday, November 01, 2013

Here's to the Weekend ...

Hello Holiday Season and Challenge kick off...  This greeted me this morning at Starbucks.

Yep its official Starbucks has kicked off the Holiday season... Now before I get emails about how I started a weight loss/toning challenge and then posted a Starbucks high calorie holiday drink - that cup contains nothing more than a Soy Latte that I generally just get on Friday's. 

Its no secret its been one of "those" weeks around here.. This morning was just more of the same. My father in laws official diagnosis is Heart Failure. I'm trying to keep mom calm and positive. I have know lots of people to live long lives despite that diagnosis. It does mean lots of life style changes and a new normal, but its not a reason to toss your hands hands up and think might as keep on what I'm doing it makes no difference.. IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE. 

It does reinforce to me the changes I have made over the last year and a reminder to keep them up and keep making new changes. We can always improve and strive to be better. We all have the same 1,440 minutes in a day - how are you using yours?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...