Wednesday, November 13, 2013

So What Wednesday


So What if:

Its November - I HATE the cold. I hate winter coats, hats and gloves.  Cute boots are the ONLY saving grace for me for the colder weather.  I need new ones though and have not been able to find any I like so far.

I don't care that its not "PC" I sometimes have to roll  my eyes at all the "I need prayers please" all over facebook for things like I have acid reflux...

I don't care bitstrips are the newest thing, they are driving me nuts all over the feed. Yes I blocked them, but that does you no good if the user saves them to an album then uploads them... Most of them are NOT funny.

I am not your cup of tea, I'd rather be a shot of tequila anyhow.





This is the first season I have watched the Voice after the Blinds.  I usually just watch those then cancel my DVR recording when those are over. I am not sure why I decided to continue to watch, I am glad I did though. I must say this has been my favorite performance so far... Holy crap can this girl sing!



Life After I Dew

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...