Monday, November 04, 2013

Dr Scholl's Active Series Insoles

Influencer sent me these..


They are better than other inserts that I have tried in which they are designed for athletic shoes. They were built to relieve the pressure points in your feet that are irritated with running or jogging. They also help with shin splints - which made me more than excited to try them.

The only hang up I have with these is that they hit my arch at a weird spot and that can be irritating. Though to be honest MOST all inserts hit my arch in and "off" space. I wished they were more customiz-able than "trim to fit". Other than that I do really like this insert.


  

*I received all products complimentary from Influenster.





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...