Friday, November 22, 2013

Randoms

I opened this post early this morning to start today's blog and the morning has gotten away from me.. Story of my life here lately. Things are just on the go before Thanksgiving next week.

I shopped Black Friday last year for the first time ever, and all though I did get some great deals I just don't think I am going to do it again.  I wasn't thrilled with standing in line for 2 and a half hours to check out. This was made easier by my brother in law coming in after he finished up Best Buy and holding my spot while I finished getting things. I also may have my grandson that night while his mom works a Black Friday sale - so that would be a deal breaker right there.

I found the perfect sweater for an Ugly Christmas Sweater party this year. We didn't do one last year.  I am hoping there is one this year because nothing says happy holidays than a moose humping holiday sweater..

Last weekend I started kickboxing on Saturday - oh lord my legs - until Wednesday I was using the handicap stall at work so I could get off the potty using the hand rails... at home I seriously considered just staying in the bathroom, probably would have if we had more than 1 bathroom. Sunday on whim D and I decided to shampoo the carpets - which boils down to ME shampooing the carpets because I just have a certain way it has to be done and CAN'T stand to not be the one in control doing it... So by the time Monday came I felt the weekend workouts from head to toe.  I also sported a hand full of blisters - next time I need to wear lifting gloves to combat the death grip I apparently use on the shampoo-er.



 I finally found a replacement pair of my favorite shoes.. I found these on clearance a little over 5 years ago and wore them to death. Finally D tossed them out after refusing to gorilla glue the sole back together - it had cracked in half and if I wore them when it was wet out my feet got soaked. Still wore them - so he tossed them...



I will saying wearing them until the sole cracks is pretty impressive since the soles are THICK!



Last night Raz was enjoying the box they came in ... Since I am ordering another pair soon he will have another box coming for his amusement. If its fits, I sits..





Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus on Grooveshark

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...