I shopped Black Friday last year for the first time ever, and all though I did get some great deals I just don't think I am going to do it again. I wasn't thrilled with standing in line for 2 and a half hours to check out. This was made easier by my brother in law coming in after he finished up Best Buy and holding my spot while I finished getting things. I also may have my grandson that night while his mom works a Black Friday sale - so that would be a deal breaker right there.
I found the perfect sweater for an Ugly Christmas Sweater party this year. We didn't do one last year. I am hoping there is one this year because nothing says happy holidays than a moose humping holiday sweater..
Last weekend I started kickboxing on Saturday - oh lord my legs - until Wednesday I was using the handicap stall at work so I could get off the potty using the hand rails... at home I seriously considered just staying in the bathroom, probably would have if we had more than 1 bathroom. Sunday on whim D and I decided to shampoo the carpets - which boils down to ME shampooing the carpets because I just have a certain way it has to be done and CAN'T stand to not be the one in control doing it... So by the time Monday came I felt the weekend workouts from head to toe. I also sported a hand full of blisters - next time I need to wear lifting gloves to combat the death grip I apparently use on the shampoo-er.
I will saying wearing them until the sole cracks is pretty impressive since the soles are THICK!




No comments:
Post a Comment