Monday, October 07, 2013

Weekend Shananigans

Sami's Shenanigans

I was off Friday for the Bad Prom 5k - which got called on account of weather whomp whomp - that's Fall in the Midwest for you.. They are looking to reschedule this Spring and are honoring already paid entry fees - which rocks since generally a race called for any reason is just done - no reschedule no refunds and the fact I spent 4 hours and 140 yards of tulle to make a freaking tutu .. that bitch is puffy!! 







I spent a lot of time with this lil cutie ..






There was some drama over the weekend that wasn't ours but it affected us ... 



I went to the dinner theater with my mom Sunday night - it was a cute play but the best part was when Dyan Cannon came back out after and just talked with the audience. I loved her story about the start of her relationship with Cary Grant.

I busted out the boots for the first time this Fall season Sunday as it was cool enough out to do so.. Its time I got new ones but I love these so much..






post signature



2 comments:

  1. Hi KayLynn! Just stopping over from the Shenanigans link up and can't wait to see pics from the rescheduled 5K. I love those Bad Prom and Color Runs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the most fun aren't they? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...