Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Happy Birthday D

I know nothing compares to your birthday 2 years ago waking up to the sounds of the ocean waves hitting the beach from our bedroom on vacation...  if you'd win the lotto that could be ever morning - damn, one of us needs to actually buy a ticket right?

It's been a heck of a year full of challenges, laughter, good times and some bad all of which make life interesting. You always come out on top and ready to move to the next challenge.  Thanks for always having my back.

I look forward to seeing what the next year brings I know all and all it will be a good one.

Happy Birthday!









post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...