Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mi Vida Loca


The past 36 hours have certainly been anything but relaxed... Monday afternoon I left the office returning my mother's phone calls - I had missed two while in my weekly meeting. She needed meds and pet food picked up - shes been pretty sick and not able to get out.. Ok no worries can do.

While I am on the phone with her I get an incoming call from "unknown" I never answer those. Turns out for some reason D's office line is now the "unknown" number.. OOPSIE He calls me back on his cell and lets me know 2 major events are going down.. My Sister in law is indeed being induced that night and then the unexpected even of my father in law being admitted to the hospital about 45 minutes away.

Turns out his leg was bothering him and (HAS been but he kept that knowledge to himself) so he went to the walk in clinic and the clinic walked his ass to the emergency room from there he was admitted. He has a massive blood clot that starts in his hip and goes to his calf WTF.. HOW DO THEY GET THAT BIG?

I dropped my mom's stuff off to her ran home changed real quick grabbed D and some fast food (bleck I know) and hit the road for the drive to the hospital to see his Dad. Hung out there hopped to see the doctor, but he didn't show until 11 p.m (WOW really doc?) Calmed Mom wayyyyyyyy down and headed home. I made arrangements to work from home the next day so we could be "on call" for my nephews and mom.

Tuesday comes and we #1 get a new baby who appeared a little after 7 am weighing in at 9 lbs YES 9 lbs 4 oz and 21 inches long - she's perfect..  #2 Dad starts having issues breathing and some cardic problems - he gets wheeled to CT Scan where the discover he has an additional 3 clots in his lungs..  He's going to be in the hospital awhile and getting shots in the stomach for the clots...

Send up prayers please....


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...