Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans



Sami's Shenanigans

I am not sure where the weekend went man they do fly by.  Friday I picked up my new phone - I ended up going with the Galaxy 4 and having them turn off the eye recognition features. So far I am loving the 4 - its a lot of fun to play with.

Saturday I got up and hit the gym pretty hard. Then off to do some shopping. Saturday night we went to dinner and a movie with my sister in law and brother in law. Saw World War Z ... most of that movie is an intense on the edge of your seat kinda movie. I was shocked that I actually enjoyed it as I am not in the whole zombie thing.

Part way through the movie however my stomach started to bother me and has not quit. Its really strange its pretty sore and gets worse if I eat.. At least its not as bad today as it was over the weekend.

Sunday I had paperwork at the office to do which took a few hours - then I slide my ass into a pedicure chair and ended with an hour and a half pedi. So worth it.  
Then we headed over to Princess Peeps and saw and hung out with Lil man for a few hours.  He's getting so big and looks just like a little man.  After that we headed home and my mom came over for a bit.

How was your weekend??

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday