Thursday, June 06, 2013

Stop taking life so seriously ......

Shit no one gets out alive NO ONE - I promise..

When was the last time you just stopped and took in what was around you?  Most of us run Mach 3 with our hair on fire (bonus points if you know where that came from.)  No one get to the end of their life and says "Damn if I had only spent one more day at the office." Generally we lament about the missed chances to see family, or take vacations. We regret the moments not spent with spouses and children because we were at the office.

So stop take a minute take it all in. Slow down. Learn balance - yes we have to work but working should never be what we live for.  Dance in the rain, ride the roller coaster, snuggle in bed and watch Saturday morning cartoons. Belly laugh until the tears run down your face.


That presentation is not going to be what holds your hand when you take your last breath.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...