Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Letters








Dear Friday, thank you for finally getting here - its just not been my week.

Dear Summer thank you for getting here I was beyond tired of freezing.

Dear DG'ers thanks for lending an ear and some kind words before I totally lost it.

Dear Complex please reopen the damn gym I'm slowly going insane.

Dear Spotify thank you for the tunes.

To the ones who don't get it - you don't have to get it. Its not a big deal that you don't understand why I did something or you think its odd.  Frankly I am perfectly fine with you thinking I am odd. at least odd isn't boring.

“As long as you make an identity for yourself out of pain, you cannot be free of it.” 

~Eckhart Tolle


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:22 PM

    My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s
    tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a variety of
    websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.

    I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can
    import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would
    be really appreciated!

    my web-site :: gardening

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...