If you think you're charming ... that only gets you by for 15 minutes after that you better know something.
If you were the 'it' thing in high school - its now the real world and they don't care.
If the weather guy is just reporting what the computer models say - when he tells me its going to snow May 3rd I get to flip him off... Today its 80 ... The end of the week its this...... May freaking 3rd - yes i'm seriously unhappy about it!!
If I have been saying I was going to Spring clean the last 2 weeks in a row, Springs not over - heck based on this weeks forecast Mother Nature's keeping it hostage!
If I am a grown women - a Darth Vader potato head still needed to be on my desk in my office!!
Its May 1st witch brings up to lil man's birthday month - I can't believe how fast this last year has gone by - seems like just yesterday his mama was still pregnant.
Today when the city tested the tornado sirens I was reminded of last year when I had taken Peep (lil man's mama - I have called her Peep for years) to Walmart and a tornado had been spotted - we were stuck in the bathroom for over an hour. All I could think of was please don't go into labor in here with a tornado landing. She was 9 months pregnant at the time and every time they would get ready to call all clear the sirens would go off again.
Lil Man an hour old - he stole my heart immediately
Little Man at 10 months - taken 3/30/13



No comments:
Post a Comment