Friday, May 03, 2013

Mayuary- also known as Mother Nature is severly unbalanced & flashback




So this was yesterday .. May 2nd


Yes that is the start of SNOW... we got more but the Internets ate the picture I had of it.  Snow flakes have only fallen 4 times in May in Kansas City - this is only the 2nd time in history its been measurable - the last time was May 3, 1907 with 1.7 inches - we got a little bit over that yesterday.  It was almost totally gone by this morning - but the rumor is its going to be cold into the middle of next week with maybe a little more wet white stuff... 

Frankly I am sick of being cold, wearing 50 layers and still shivering. I want to pull out my flip flops for more than 48 hours!!! 

Yesterday was also Throwback Thursday - and I posted this little gem on Instagram... Holy glamour shits Batman - circa 1994 - 1996 ish .. I can't remember when I took this.. My mom put it in this gold frame and gave it to my husband (I had given it to her back in day).  D can't figure out how he got it - he doesn't think it looks anything like me - so its still not been hung up - its living in our bedroom beside the wall and nightstand for the moment..  



The other 2 were take in the past few days.  Big difference well and 18 years LOL   - Sorry about the wonky alignment - blogger hates side by side pictures...

This weekend since it is still going to be cold and nasty out we are going to do the big clean out/Goodwill organization project.. Both D and I have clothes we won't ever wear again and just stuff we don't use that needs to not live in our space anymore..

What is on your schedule for this weekend?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...