Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Wednesday Check-in

WOW Wednesday already - not sure where Monday and Tuesday went.. Time sure does fly by after a while.

So a few weeks ago I broke up the scale - she's a lying hooker anyway! How clothes fit and how you feel is a better indication of progress.  I will confess however I got curious and stepped on it yesterday morning... I lost 2 lbs in the week I climbed back on the wagon and started tracking what I putting in my mouth and getting active again.


2 of these!! YAY..

Feb 2013 - May 2013


The May squat challenge is going pretty well - I can't wait to see the results of that on May 31st.  The end of May also brings Operation Red Bikini to a close. I am still trying to find a killer pair of skinny cargo pants that are not a few hundred bucks a pop! 

I did however find this blazer that I have wanted for years!! I have lusted over the pink tweed for several fall/winter season now and finally found one that I liked AND would fork over the money. Today is the first day I have worn it and I have already gotten several "nice jacket" comments. 

(I am not sure why it looks like I am scowling all the time, its always in the cell phones pics!)


How is your week progressing?? 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday