Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Letters and stuff..

Hello Friday!!! How ya been, its nice to see you again!

Dear Mother Nature, thank you for the kick ass weather we had this week - I don't mind the rain so much when its warmer out and the next day is sunny and 70 out.

Dear Jillian, you are ruthless and I cuss you out often, but thank you for the quick results - for that you rock hard!

Dear Lil Man, please stop looking like such a big boy so fast.  I can't get over how much you look like a toddler in such a short time. Noni loves you so much.

Dear Cleaning Fairy - there the hell are you bitch?


So I pulled into the Starbucks drive thru this morning early - on Fridays if you don't get there earlier than normal you are either NOT getting your coffee or you are NOT getting to work on time so 6:45 this morning I was in line (yes, there was already a line) to get my coffee and in pulls this older lady. Thank goodness no one was in her way I think she would have shoved them out of her way to get in the door..



No, shes not SUPPOSED to be parked diagonally...  This is just cracked me up - and y'all thought I was bad when it comes to my coffee..




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday