Dear Mother Nature, thank you for the kick ass weather we had this week - I don't mind the rain so much when its warmer out and the next day is sunny and 70 out.
Dear Jillian, you are ruthless and I cuss you out often, but thank you for the quick results - for that you rock hard!
Dear Lil Man, please stop looking like such a big boy so fast. I can't get over how much you look like a toddler in such a short time. Noni loves you so much.
Dear Cleaning Fairy - there the hell are you bitch?
So I pulled into the Starbucks drive thru this morning early - on Fridays if you don't get there earlier than normal you are either NOT getting your coffee or you are NOT getting to work on time so 6:45 this morning I was in line (yes, there was already a line) to get my coffee and in pulls this older lady. Thank goodness no one was in her way I think she would have shoved them out of her way to get in the door..
No, shes not SUPPOSED to be parked diagonally... This is just cracked me up - and y'all thought I was bad when it comes to my coffee..

No comments:
Post a Comment