Thursday, May 23, 2013

Its Ok Thursday (Last One)

Its Ok Thursdays


to be sad the Thursday link up is over

to look at Holly's 300/30 AB challenge looks like pure torture - yet contemplate doing it anyway. Then eat a lemon cupcake.

to look at pics of your face from 3 years go and pics taken recently and wonder why the hell it doesn't look like your face is thinner.

to have quit the squat challenge half way through because my knees hurt to effin bad every single day.

to price out a new ass after the above and say eff it boobs and botex are money better spent LOL.

to schedule out back to back long weekends.

to think about shaving off your hair and purchase wigs instead.





post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Newest follower here! I was hoping that you'd hop on by my blog and follow back.

    Have a lovely day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and welcome - I look forward to getting to know you better. I was just over at your blog and an now following you as well.

      Delete
  2. What is the squat challenge?? lol
    Came across your blog from the link up.
    I am now following your cute little blog!
    Looking forward to reading your blog and getting to know you better!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...