Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Midweek info overload and photo dump

Yeah I admit the title is a fancy way of saying I got a lot of rambling going on ;)

I'm starting to really cuss Google for taking away Google Reader - I fricken LIKE the fact all the blogs I read are on my dashboard and I don't have to go to another site to see who's updated I log into Blogger I read I update I refresh the page and read some more.. I have been in denial that its going away then for a few days I was like meh who cares now its the 29th and I CARE I CARE.. So eff you Google.

Yeah that's my cup this morning 


Over on the edge by the boarder, see the baby bird?? He came hopping by me yesterday.

Sick of losing and gaining the same 3lbs each week, I bought a helper to break the cycle I have been in for 5 weeks now. Yes that is my mp3 player charging in the background for after work. (No I don't need 15 emails calling me a sell out so shoosh!)

Tip of the day don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday