Monday, April 29, 2013

Manic Monday






Its been a busy Monday this far. Crossed off several things on my to do list here at the office. So its been a productive busy Monday.

This weekend was pretty low key. Saturday D worked, then when he got off work we headed out to Granite City to grab a quick burger - then down to visit lil man.. I can't believe how big he has gotten or the fact his first birthday is right around the corner. Isn't he just the cutest???



Sunday I just puttered around the house watched TV read a bit.. D took my car to see whats up with the breaks they have been making a screeching noise for a while - but they are not worn out so who knows.. This morning its at the shop to have the back breaks done because I can't deal with the noise any longer.

I probably should have shoveled out the closets over the weekend I just didn't have the motivation to do so the couch was soooo inviting ;-). Oh well theres always next weekend or an evening after work this week.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday