Monday, April 22, 2013

Doing a reboot

Sometimes you just have to pull a reboot... Today starts my reboot before things go to out of hand and I have to reset to factory settings :-)

I have gotten off track - there were a few busy days I let things slide, then it was I'll restart Monday, then it was well this coming weekend I have _____ added to I'm too tired/busy/not feeling a workout.. then bam the jeans are starting to fit tighter..

So before this completely derails I am just pulling a restart. I started logging foods on My Fitness Pal again this morning. Tonight I am dusting off 30 day shred... ugg I hate the shred - but its effective and fast AND what your supposed to do before Ripped in 30 so I'll bust a week or so of it out and move to Ripped faster. Sorry Jillian shred just laggggggggggggssssssssssss so bad I want to poke your eyes out..

I really need to get everything coordinated to get the treadmill from my moms - maybe this coming weekend.. I'm also skipping lattes for the next week or two and sticking to just hot tea and water. I also plan to pull some clean eating menus out and see what I need from the store.

Summers coming (on day I freaking hope!!) and I am not hiding in jeans this year...

Starting this May 1st 


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I need to do this squat challenge too... my office butt is a saggin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more the merrier!!

      Delete

Wordless Wednesday