Monday, April 08, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans!




Wow what a weekend - I don't understand why the weekdays don't go as fast!! Friday night was a chill night with the TV and Chinese delivery..

Saturday I got up and took mama to have her hair done and got my roots touched up as well - that was a tich over 4 hours. Then we grabbed lunch and hit Costco - I needed a chocolate cake for a dinner party that night since I was out of time to make anything. FYI Costco makes a fricken awesome 4 later chocolate cake!

We hit the dinner party Saturday night hung out with friends and played Things until after midnight.

Sunday we attempted to grab a hot dog in town to discover Franks is closed on Sundays - so we hit up Grinders... yummmmmm sorry for the drool Grinders is a fat girls dream! Then I returned some white jeggings (just say no) at Kohl's and then knocked out the weeks grocery shopping.

The rest of Sunday went by in a nap then the AMC awards.

How was your weekend???




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday