Thursday, April 11, 2013

Glam Bag

Received my Glam Bag last night - I kinda meh on it this month.. it just seemed tossed together this round. I did get the Soy Renewal Moroccan Argan Oil I was hoping for so there's something!

The blush maybe a tad on the pink side but you never know until you try it. The nail polish will find a home at my mom's its so NOT my color - its to light of a pink.

The shimmer powder I'll take a whirl at when I am not going anywhere - shimmers and I end up looking like a 4th grader in her mommy's makeup..



I have my fingers crossed that once I get a chance to play with the products I will be more excited about them.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that's too bad. Last month's was blah for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the blush on. I used it this morning and was pleasantly surprised at the sheer almost highlight type look it gave me.

      Ok this is bad I'm trying to remember last months - oh yeah the little pods of shadow in the box type storage thingy lol... You are right this is better!

      Delete

Wordless Wednesday