Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Fitbit and Earnedit

At Christmas The Hubs gave me a fitbit One - LOVE LOVE that thing.. Shortly after I received the fitbit heard about Earnedit and signed up linking my Fitbit to my Earnedit account.

Earnedit gives you points for working out which can be redeemed for fitness type stuff OR you can redeem the points for Charities.  Which is what I used mine for - since Christmas I have sent care packages to the Troops who are deployed and given 2 girls in Kenya 3 months of vocational training.. All from just working out with my fitbit on.

If you have a fitbit I urge you to check out Earnedit  http://earnd.it/WoC7wE

In 128 more points I'll be sending more care packages to the troops - such an easy way to pay it forward...



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...