Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend Recap



WOW what a weekend! I was off Friday and got a few errands done with the Hubs who was also off. We picked up somethings to put my home off/gym back together.  I also went and picked out new glasses - Got red ones with bling this time.. Can't wait to get them in about 10 days..

Saturday we went and hung out with Lil Man.. I can't believe how quickly he has changed from looking like a baby to looking like a toddler, I'm equally floored he will be a year old next month where did the year go?

We had these taken the end of March - he is the cutest lil guy!!





then Saturday night was the Bon Jovi concert OMG awesome show!!! I have been wanting to see him in concert since I was 15.. He played for almost 3 hours.. I had almost no voice left by the end of the night. I think the Hubs is still a little in shock that I paid $45 for a t-shirt without blinking an eye LOL. 







Will definitely be getting tickets for his next concert in KC. It was a great time.  

After the show we went to Snow & Co for some adult slushies and food. We hung out there until right before they closed. Got home about 1:30 am.

Sunday I slept in til 10:30 ish and chilled til early afternoon when we left for a few more errands. I needed to return a tech gadget that didn't do what I needed it to.  Stopped at the office and printed off the billing to review so it would be ready to go to the accountant. Then off to get the weeks groceries.   Taxes got tossed into the nights activities as well... 

Thank goodness I also have tomorrow off to recover!!! 

How was your weekend?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...