Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday Confessions


I think it is strange to see a guy walk into the restroom talking on the phone. I just passed a guy talking with his ear piece and right into the potty he went - it was a business call... WTF? I don't want to hold a conversation with people while they take care of business, I really don't want to be on a professional call while the other party goes potty!

No matter how much sleep I get these days - I am seriously tired.

I'd like to run away from home. Just for a weekend.

I think if you are over the age of 5 and you are whining anyone in ear shot is and should be justified to slap the snot out of you.

Shailene Woodley to me comes off as not being authentic - its like shes trying to be a cross between a 1990's Drew Barrymore and Jennifer Lawrence. I have to change the channel when someone is interviewing her, she annoys me that much.

I'm really looking forward to my hair appointment this evening.

I am really sad that The Good Wife is losing Kalinda Sharma (Archie Penjabi) she is my favorite character on the show.

Thursday has become my favorite day of the week.  Love chilling out watching Grey's Anatomy and Scandal. Unfortunately I just can't get into How to get Away with Murder.

Don't by Ed Sheeran  on Grooveshark

Happy Wednesday!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday