Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Favorite Things I Found on the Internet this Week

I thought since I was so cranky yesterday I would share my favorite things I have seen on the 'net this week..


Go Royals - Take the Crown








I STILL do this to people


Really liking 5 Seconds of Summer - but when did boy bands start looking so grade school??? Lordy these boys look like they ran off the play ground, had milk and cookies then hit the recording studio! 


She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds Of Summer by LouisGomez on Grooveshark

The Deeper the Love by Whitesnake on Grooveshark

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love One Direction and 5sos. lol The 5sos boys are actually teenagers though. I believe one is even 17. He might have turned 18 by now though. At least the 1D boys are of age. lol I don't mind looking at the cute eyecandy though. ;)

    Btw, found your blog through the smchallenge and thought I would comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew they looked really young!!! Thanks for visiting and leaving me a comment!

      Delete

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...