Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wednesday Confession Time

Kathy isn't doing the Wednesday link up anymore. However, off and on I have always done Wednesday confessions so here we go..

I truly think Bruce Jenner is transitioning..


I'd also LOVE to know what red that is he is wearing - it is AWESOME.  I also had no clue he smoked.

I am sick of Taylor Swift. This may have been the more honest thing shes ever said " I maybe the most enthusiastic obnoxious New Yorker" I think however she should had self edited and left our enthusiastic and put a period after obnoxious.

I think shes been way over publicized  and way over exposed. I am sick of turning on the radio and hearing her nasal whine.  

I am working on a blog post that is starting to read like a science class and a review all in one. The science is necessary however to explain background.  I am hoping y'all stick with me to the end though, I happen to be really excited about this one. I believe it will be my longest post yet..

I am looking forward to setting my clocks back an hour on Saturday. I do wish the government would stop messing with time though. Well and a few other things!

I love that I am enrolled in UPS My Choice notices. I know when a package is coming and can plan around it. I just got an email telling me my Ulta order is set to be delivered on Saturday and now I know to either be home or have Peep watching out for it if I am running errands.

Some more changes are coming to my family right around the first of the year and I am excited and nervous all at the same time.

What are your Wednesday Confessions???

post signature

3 comments:

  1. My confession is that I don't think I've ever heard a Taylor Swift song for longer than maybe 10 seconds?! I'm so lame and out of touch ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! you are NOT lame you are SMART!!!

      Delete
  2. Ah, I actually like Taylor Swift. *hides under chair* My daughter hates her though and will not allow me to listen to her in the car. lol

    And Bruce Jenner, I really have no clue what's going on with him. I think he might be just punking the paparazzi but who really knows? I'm glad that it looks like his daughters are supportive of whatever he's going through anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...