I truly think Bruce Jenner is transitioning..
I'd also LOVE to know what red that is he is wearing - it is AWESOME. I also had no clue he smoked.
I am sick of Taylor Swift. This may have been the more honest thing shes ever said " I maybe the most enthusiastic obnoxious New Yorker" I think however she should had self edited and left our enthusiastic and put a period after obnoxious.
I think shes been way over publicized and way over exposed. I am sick of turning on the radio and hearing her nasal whine.
I am working on a blog post that is starting to read like a science class and a review all in one. The science is necessary however to explain background. I am hoping y'all stick with me to the end though, I happen to be really excited about this one. I believe it will be my longest post yet..
I am looking forward to setting my clocks back an hour on Saturday. I do wish the government would stop messing with time though. Well and a few other things!
I love that I am enrolled in UPS My Choice notices. I know when a package is coming and can plan around it. I just got an email telling me my Ulta order is set to be delivered on Saturday and now I know to either be home or have Peep watching out for it if I am running errands.
Some more changes are coming to my family right around the first of the year and I am excited and nervous all at the same time.
What are your Wednesday Confessions???

My confession is that I don't think I've ever heard a Taylor Swift song for longer than maybe 10 seconds?! I'm so lame and out of touch ;)
ReplyDeleteHA! you are NOT lame you are SMART!!!
DeleteAh, I actually like Taylor Swift. *hides under chair* My daughter hates her though and will not allow me to listen to her in the car. lol
ReplyDeleteAnd Bruce Jenner, I really have no clue what's going on with him. I think he might be just punking the paparazzi but who really knows? I'm glad that it looks like his daughters are supportive of whatever he's going through anyway.