Thursday, October 23, 2014

TGIT Randomness

Oh hell yeah its Thursday!!!! This is seriously my favorite night of television.

This has started to happen..




 This happened last night..



Thrilled to be blonde again.
(yes that is a Victorian stuffed bear in the background, It was a gift from my dad and sits in my office)

STILL my favorite clip so far on Scandal


Then this happened




I have been working on some fun stuff (read bling) for the blog for next week.  It should be ready for the first part of the week. I am just waiting on the postman and a little bit of research..

have a great Thursday!!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...