Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Seriously? Its Tuesday??


I missed Monday's weekend wrap up.. Every time I went to start it I had something else that HAD to be done right then - before I knew it Monday was over.  I spent Monday on the phone, in meetings and generally with paperwork.  I feel like every time I looked up 2 hours had passed.

SO how was your weekend?? I ran errands and finally picked up some new clothes - both for me and D.  His were worn out and mine frankly just didn't fit, you can only wear clothes that are too big for so long before you just look frumpy as hell. Do yourself a favor and don't stay in the wrong size clothing for to long.  It does defeat your purposes.

I broke down and got new shoes as well. I'm not sure if it was because it was the end of the day and my feet hurt already or of after an hour of looking I was fed up with nothing being comfortable - but I ended up with the plainest loafers you have ever seen, they boarder on ugly. However, the are hands down the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on my feet. I'm talking walking on marshmallow comfort. I am ignoring the ugly/old lady factor.

a few pics of the weekend...


Look close - that car is filled from the floor to almost the roof with CRAP.. When I passed it I noticed the front passenger seat is the same way - there is ONLY room for the driver.



Little Man Saturday afternoon - he had just gotten tubes in his ear the day before 

THE comfiest shoes. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...