Friday, August 09, 2013

Friday Letters



Dear Weather - I can't believe its August - you're acting like April, its a little strange.

Dear 2013 -  SLOW DOWN! Geesh you're going by so fast we all have whip lash.

Dear Diamond Emporium - WOW I'm so excited to see what you have mailed to me.

Dear Readers - thanks for sticking around even though I have been lax on blogging.

Dear Marcy - you look freaking fab girlfriend - keep on keeping on you got this!

Dear D - I love you, I know its crazy, I know its gonna be crazier - one day things will slow back down instead of me going Mach 3 - or maybe it won't LOL.

Dear Weekend HELLO!!!!!








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...