Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Confessional


Made it to Wednesday ... woohooo - speaking of Wednesday I HATE that damn Geico camel commercial - its aired way to many times now

I haven't been to the gym in a long while - I got busy and that was the first thing to go .. these days by then time I get home from work all I want to do is hold down the couch - so that is all I have been doing. I've been maintaining my weight so I am not worried there.

I do wonder why some women put no effort into things, they dress for work in ill fitting sloppy clothes, no make up and the hair in a pony tail - ever single day. Why?

I forget I have twitter so I rarely tweet.

I know the correct form for typing - I just NEVER use it..

I am the queen of awkward - I will say something totally innocently never realizing that it could be taken the wrong way then I  will fall all over myself to apologize.

I have to spell check as I go, not at the the end - I can't STAND to see the words underlined in red, they must be fixed as soon as the red line appears.

I really do hate confrontation - I will do my best to avoid it until the bitter end and I can't avoid it any longer - then I will go spider monkey/southern bitch all over you.

And now the things that have made me laugh this week..









 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...