Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Randoms and Shit That Makes Me Laugh


I can't figure out why I am so tired all the damn time.. Its 12:15 and I am yawning and seriously wanting to just take a short nap.. I go to bed about 10:30 ish every night - usually 10:15 - so why am I fighting sleep early afternoons?

Frankly I am sick of hearing about Miley - she achieved what she set out to do - its 3 days later and every one is STILL talking bout that. I did see a few things how that cracked me up.


I know this was for Gaga's opening but that pic is flat awesome!
Not sure whats up with the tongue thing but listen to Kelly O and keep your your damn tongue in your mouth!

I am looking forward to a long weekend.. I took an extra day off for the Labor Day weekend so I WON'T be that person at 10 p.m Monday night saying damn I wish I was off tomorrow..

A few things that have made me laugh ..











post signature

2 comments:

  1. Lol NICE POST :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday