Thursday, August 08, 2013

Thursday's Shit I Don't Understand

LinkedIn - I just started using LinkedIn and keep expecting a feed like Facebooks. I don't get the layout. I supposed I will figure it out. I didn't much like Facebook when I started using it either. Any tips - send them my way please..

How come the wheel track on my mouse wears out after a year.. WTF Can't Microsoft design one that lasts longer.

How come I get the urge to clean house in the middle of the day when I am at the office and make lists of things to do once I get home. However I get there and anything on the list is the last thing I want to do.

Why is it that some people just seem to have non-stop drama in their life. Its just one thing after another. How exhausting and why must they drag others into it. Keep that shit to yourself, after awhile you wear people out.

Why is that 2 years after a root canal that tooth decides to start hurting...

What the hell happens to eyebrows in your late 30's - women's eyebrows disappear and men's decide they want to stand straight up and wave.. seriously what the hell?

Self tanner - no matter how careful I am or what prep I do I streak and get splotchy... The pictures do not do the leopard look justice....








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...