Friday, August 02, 2013

Its August - which brings back to school!!


Thankfully this season no longer applies to me, as I used to go flat broke with all the back to school must haves, fees, books, new clothes etc...
These days you can rent your college textbooks at Campus Book Rentals with major perks such as:

saving 40 - 80% off the book store price
free shipping both ways
you can still highlight in the textbooks
flexible renting periods
live customer support
21 day risk free returns

Need to make a few extra dollars??  Campus Book Rentals also has a rent back program for students who purchased their books and would like to earn more for their investment than the traditional sell back programs offer. Generally 2 to 4 times the amount of most buyback programs.  More information on that can be found in the video below and at RentBack.com





I think the best part of this company is the fact a percentage of every rental is donated to Operation Smile which is a international children's charity that provides free cleft surgeries. Since 1982 Operation Smile has been changing the lives of children all over the world.   More information on Operation Smile can be found at their website www.operationsmile.org.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...