Monday, July 01, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans!




Sami's Shenanigans


Wow Monday again, already .. its a super short week for me so I'll make the best of it. I am off Thursday and Friday. 

Friday I left the office early and hit the gym.  I have been hitting the treadmill for interval training and lifting. Loving the results from the lifting even though I just started a few weeks ago I already see a difference.

Got cleaned up and hit the local Mexican place for a good taco salad - minus the shell ;-) and hit Gtown to catch up with friends and family.  

Saturday I got up with a headache took some meds to get that down to a dull roar then hit the gym again.  Saturday night found us at an annual find raiser a friend of mine holds calls Muggs for Juggs - it benefits the Susan G Koman Foundation 3 day walk. Its always a great time and this year was no exception.. There was an added treat of bagpipes being played by a few local firemen. Gotta love a firemen in a kilt..

Sunday we got up and had a quiet morning then I hit the nail salon for a much needed mani. After that it was off to the Plaza for a walk, Starbucks and a stop at the MAC store, I was out of my favorite eye shadow.  






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday