Thursday, July 18, 2013

Finish the sentence link up with Holly and Jake


button


If I had one extra hour in the day...  I'd spend it reading 
I wish my name...   I got the name I wanted - a few years ago I legally changed it 
I think anything chevron is... OVER DONE 
My last nightmare... consisted of a server spewing out hard drives who then chased me around screaming I'll teach you to reformat me!!
Sometimes... and then other times ... seriously guys what's this mean?? ;-)
My last meal on earth would be... a ribeye, twice baked potatoes with a side of BBQ ribs and a coconut cream pie for dessert, oh don't forget the 2 liter of coke to wash it down and a chaser of starbucks. 
I would much rather be_____ than____.  Khloe Kardashian than Honey Boo Boos mother
Mayonnaise... Hellman's only!
10 years ago, I didn't think... That 40 would be coming so fast WTF
Selfishly... I am a dessert hog - yes I want the bigger piece even if I can't finish it damnit 
My favorite show on TV right now... Big Bang Theory - come on its about geeks and has bang in the title how can you NOT like it
And, George Zimmerman... yeah not going there - though I hear Casey Anthony is broke and needs a room mate 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...