Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Midweek - Amid chaos


This week has kicked off a super busy time at the office. We have quite a few major projects going all around and are booked into September. Good problem to have right? It just seems like we are all going Mach 10.

In the midst of all this I find out my mom may have to have surgery smack dab in the middle of our busiest summer yet. We will know for sure in a few weeks. Thing about this surgery is after she will not be mobile for about 12 weeks - no driving no grocery shopping no nothing except foot up resting and physical therapy maybe.

So I will be taking care of my household, all the projects that are going on at my office and her household.  I think this will be a great time to take up boxing at the local boxing club. I say this because I am not allowed to express any type of stress or frustration in front of my mother, she takes it personally and turns into a martyr - a southern MOM martyr with Catholic mom guilt. See where I am going with this? *Shudder* I don't have time for intensive therapy, so maybe the boxing will prevent that..

I haven't been so conscience about going to the gym so I know that is impacting just how stressed and overwhelmed I am feeling. I'm headed there tonight..

Have a good one y'all.....


What I wore Wednesday

Top: Ross
Jeans: Target
Flats Kohl's






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...