Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans




Sami's Shenanigans

I mean't to take more pictures, but I got caught up in my weekend and being in the moment that I only took 2 and that was Sunday when I was in recovery mode LOL.. 

Saturday afternoon we celebrated my nephew's 6th birthday with water, cake and too much sun (a least for this little pale Irish girl.)  Saturday night we all decided to grill out sit in the drive way and just enjoy being with friends. I think we got home about 1:30 am! Great time was had.

Sunday I woke up early despite the late night but was so tired and worn out that the couch and I were bff's all day. We included the DVR and had a wonderful time catching up. At times the cat over come by jealously inserted himself in the mix. I snoozed off and on in between applying aloe and lidocane to my burn which I am still shocked is as bad as it since I was in the shade 95% of the day.

I need to get back on track and get to the gym. I also need to get meal prep down so cooking clean is easier and not as time consuming during the week when I get home from work and all I want to do is sit on the couch and shut off my brain.  Especially in the weeks to come. I have 8 HUGE projects at work that are all happening at the same time... I am a ball of stress right now and that's not dissipating anytime soon -  this is the schedule well into September..... 

Here are the two pictures I took Sunday....





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...