Thursday, July 11, 2013

If I Won the Lotto - A Link up with Holly



button

Holly is part of a funny as hell link up - I read her answers cracked up and decided to play along..

If I won the lotto...

1. I'd buy a new fully loaded sports car for every day of the week.

2. I'd buy a case of black toilet paper just because Kris Jenner has some - though I'd keep it in my guest bathroom because frankly black toilet paper is weird.

3. I would get a collection of funky glasses that rivals Penelope Garcia's on Criminal Minds.

4. I would schedule a tummy tuck and a boob job - then hire a personal shopper for a new wardrobe.

5. I would take a extended vacation and tour all the island in Hawaii staying for a least 2 weeks on each one.

6. Build an insanely huge house that only 2 people would occupy.

7. Start shopping my reality show in order to make money now that my lotto winnings were history.


So what crazy things would you do??  

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Shopping reality show? I wanna be the first guest :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some black toilet paper too... That's hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh! How did I not hear about Kris' black toilet paper. I would need some just so I could try it! Here from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't the black toilet paper wild...

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...