Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Someone give Mother Nature a Prozac - and other randoms

Hello Mother Nature PLEASE fricken separate from Old Man Winter like post hasties - this shit is beyond old and I am sick of being cold!!!  It was not fair to give us an 80 degree day then snatch it back and leave snow..

Ok that rants over .. but seriously the ground hog said an early spring - so now I'm taking a hit out on that fuzzy lil bastard.


Saturday is the Diva Dash - may the knee gods smile on my knee. Its still not right after the surgery so this maybe a challenge - depending on how this goes it maybe my last 5k.

Princess Peep and Lil Man moved out last Thursday its been pretty quite the last few days .. Missing his laugh a lot. He is a really happy baby so his coos and laughs are constant.. The Hubs and I are picking him up on Sunday for a day out with Noni & Papaw. Looking forward to spending the day with him.

I have been asked if I am going to do a Q & A session on the blog ... email me your questions and I will get a post going for that.

Have a great afternoon and do something nice for someone you don't know. It can be as simple as a smile to someone that appears to be having a bad day.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your race! I'm so glad it doesn't snow here. We've had high 70's low 80's but today it's sprinkling a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Something I Have Been Working On...

So I quit smoking!!  I did start vaping so the urge to smoke isn't there.  My nicotine level is so much lower than when I was smok...