Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Need Motivation ...


BAM - Here it is...



Here here and here ...



Danni was my fave from the start and then she was the last one standing on her team - you couldn't help but root for her.  She's straight awesome - 121lbs gone, she's toned looking fab but feeling even better than she looks.

She doesn't know it but shes also been my newest inspiration. Her attitude of do not give up stay focused is awesome to see. And her results well that tells you all the work shes put into it.

Put down the donuts - hit the gym!




post signature

3 comments:

  1. YES!! I was going to post about this sometime soon. Amazing transformation from her and ALL the contestants!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She makes me want to work out even harder! I was so so happy for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks awesome! She was my favorite from the beginning too. Everyone looked great!

    ReplyDelete

Wednesday Confess Sess

I can't wear heels anymore so I have turned into a sneakerhead.  My first pair of Adidas are due in today and I am beyond excited. I use...