Thursday, March 07, 2013

Its Ok Thursday



to have the Thrift Shop song stuck in my head..
to not be doing the cleanse all the other bloggers are doing :-) ..
to have just gotten back on the treadmill last night ..
to come to terms with never being a runner - walking fast is good enough ..
to do the silliest things to make my grandson laugh - best sound in the world..
to have bought 2 more bracelets in the past 2 weeks - I bought 2 the week before that as well..
to pull up to the Starbucks drive thru and have the barrista ask "the usual? ...
to be glad tomorrows weather is supposed to be more like normal for this time of year - read in the mid 50's

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I know all about the starbucks thing! I went a month without going to the Starbucks in my office building. When I showed back up they got excited, told me they thought I had gotten a new job, called other employees out from the back, and gave me hugs. I told them they should've given me free coffee...but the GM was there and he looked at me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have totally gotten a free drink!

      Delete

Wordless Wednesday